Michael is a former Big 4 Certified Public Accountant with proven ability to build financial infrastructures, strong teams, customer and business partnerships. He has managed two acquisitions; facilitating buy-side due diligence and integrating company systems post-acquisition. From raising capital to cash management planning, Michael is your go-to Executive Consultant to solve your financial needs.
- Built global banking support for international trade finance requirements.
- Linked inventory planning and accounts payable to cash availability.
- Automated bank reconciliations process by implementing systems and processes to bring company technology current.
- Raised $4M in revolving US Dollar working capital loans for a publicly traded software developer.
- Managed cash to avoid forecasted $3.5M over advance on bank credit line without affecting major creditors.
- Extensive experience in Medicare and MediCal billing/collections and appeals
- Led systems implementation of Hyperion, Great Plains, Oracle EBS, Oracle NetSuite, J.D. Edwards, Epicor, FRx, SAP, Timberline, PeopleSoft, QuickBooks & Sage Intaact .
- Software Development
- Public Accounting
Want More Information on this Consultant?
Please fill out the form to learn more about this Consultant.